Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspired Friday Night Homework


This graduate school stuff is no joke; it's day to day living, sometimes just existing, but the SECOND I start to feel overwhelmed with everything, I think of my life- of the people/baby in it, of my opportunities, and I could just cry tears of gratitude. And sometimes I do.

So, before I get cracking on this weekend's massive amounts of take home tests, case studies, transcriptions...and the list goes on, I wanted to procrastinate just a tiny bit [more]. I opened iPhoto searching for one picture to inspire, motivate, and get me 'pumped' up for the long night ahead. This was a risky move; iPhoto is a dangerous place for a gal like me to be, especially when other, more important tasks need to get done- I get lost in my library of photos and can't seem to claw my way out until I've looked and re-looked at favorite albums, forgotten-about albums, and scanned the trash folder just to make sure that nothing has accidentally been discarded.

Of course I couldn't settle on one photo, but I made sure to keep it ultra conservative and stopped myself at two inspirations:



From our engagement shoot.


Nothing beats this.


Alright, homework, let's go.


No comments:

Post a Comment